Click to access the full guide to digital banking for Investor Online Direct. Download, print, or access online at any time.
Questions about your account? Log in and send a secure message and we’ll respond within 1-2 business days.
Mon-Fri: 8:00AM – 6:30PM CT
Sat: 8:00AM – 5:00PM CT
Investor Online Direct – Contact Us
Contact your Investment Executive if you have questions regarding your investor account.
If you have questions concerning the digital experience and features call 866-556-7758. Service Center is open Mon – Fri 7:00AM to 8:00PM, Saturday 8:00AM - 5:00PM.
If you have questions concerning your debit card call 800-449-9176. Service Center is open Monday – Friday 7:00AM – 7:00PM
If you believe your security codes have been lost or stolen or that someone has transferred or may transfer money from your Account using the Service without your permission, call 866-556-7758.
Please reach out to the Service Center at 800-449-9176 for immediate assistance. Once you notify us of a lost or stolen card, we will work to make sure the card gets shut down to help prevent fraudulent activity from occurring.
Online banking is built to support a wide range of computers and mobile devices. Minimum requirements to use online banking include:
- For desktop computers, Microsoft Windows 10 or Mac OS X 10.10 with a supported PC or Mac®.
- Supported browsers for desktop computers include the current and previous two versions of Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Microsoft Edge and Safari.
- The mobile app requires Android 5.x and later or iOS 10.x and later.
- Fingerprint login is only supported on eligible Android devices. Touch Authentication is only available on eligible Apple iOS devices.
- Remote deposit requires a mobile device with a rear-facing camera with a 5 megapixel or higher resolution.
Online banking terms and agreements
Download and review the latest terms and agreements for online banking.